Monday, October 26, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Brownies


Ok..so this doesn't look like a typical brownie (Usually rectangular). But I guarantee you, it definitely taste like one!

It's been some time since I updated my page. Actually, I have been baking very very frequently. Unfortunately, most of them are not particularly successful. =(

This particular bake is from taken from Happy Home Baking's blog. Since the first day I stumbled across her blog, I've been constantly fascinated with her posts and this one on chocolate brownie caught my eye. I always thought it would be difficult to bake it and so didn't do it till last saturday when my hubby was called away to serve the country. With extra time on my hands, I tried out her recipe and it was delicious!!!

As you can see, I overbaked it slightly as I was not sure of the baking time. I wanted to bake it exactly like hers but in the end, as I did not have the proper tin, I decided to use my 12-piece muffin pan. The edges were a little crumbly due to my overbaking, but the rest of the brownie was moist, extremely chewy and fudgy. Just the way I like it. =) When they are warmed and topped with vanilla ice cream, they are mad yummy! I will definitely bake this again SOON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment