Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long time no bake =(

Sigh.. it's been about a month into the new year and sad to say, I have only baked twice!! This is a busy year for me as I am taking additional classes to further my studies 3 nights a week. With the work commitments and readings I have to do, I haven't been able to bake much. =(

I was away in the states for about a month in Dec thanks to DH and bought tons of baking stuff! =D Most of which I have not been able to use yet cos of my busy schedule. =(

The first bake I did was so horrible that it can only be considered a disaster. I made a pandan chiffon (again) as DH likes it. However, I was eager to try out my new silicon pan and I used it to bake. However, everything turned out very very mishappen. They were barely edible.

Then, for a family gathering, I made Strawberry Jelly Hearts (without the hearts as I had no time to buy strawberries) for it. It was very very well received. =) Everything was finished within 1 minute! My cousins and aunts were literally snatching the pieces from the plate. Hee..

After that I baked Mexican Wedding Cookies. Only marginally successful... Doesn't look like much but was super sinfully yummy. =)

It was a pity I did not take any photos this time round. I will the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment